Fair Art Contest Rules
1. Art contest is open to all FFA and 4-H members.
2. Must be original art work. Any medium is acceptable.
3. Please do not submit work larger than 8 1/2 X 11 inches. Published size will be no larger than 5 1/2 X 8 1/2.
4. Since the art work will be used as the cover for the 2016 fair catalog, an agricultural or fair scene is preferred.
5. If 4-H is represented in the art work, please also include FFA and vice versa.
6. Deadline is February 1, 2016. Art work can be submitted to Jennifer Frost at the Frederick County Extension office.
7. All art becomes the property of the Frederick County Fair.
8. Questions can be directed to Donna Newbraugh: 540.514.7967 or
9. Prizes: 1st place: $100.00 , 2nd place $50.00, 3 rd place $25.00. Each participant will receive a free pass to the fair.
10. Rules will be posted on the fair website: www.frederickcountyfair.com